WORK AT COLLEEN'S!
Colleen's is a favorite, neighborhood cafe serving coffee, breakfast, brunch, lunch, and sweets.
We have a strong team that works closely together to connect with our customers and with our community.
Our team takes great pride in making everything from scratch and sourcing as many local ingredients as possible.
If you enjoy working in a small business environment and want to create a positive experience in the hospitality industry, we’d love to have you join our team!
Colleen's is always looking for passionate individuals to join our team so feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the a listed position.
Please complete the form below and attach your resume or email us your resume to email@example.com
Colleen's is a favorite neighborhood cafe serving coffee, breakfast, brunch, lunch, and sweets.
Our team takes great pride in creating and serving scratch made beverages, pastries, and food, locally sourced products when possible, serving Intelligentsia Coffee, and working closely to connect with our guests and our community.
Great hours - Colleen's Cafe is open 7:00-2:00 daily
Opportunity for growth and more
Job Types: Full Time.
- Passionate about crafting coffee (Intelligentsia Coffee)
- Love working as a team and welcome the chance to collaborate
- Understand how to create a great guest experience
- Quality is a focus and take pride in their work
- Accept responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment while providing a consistent product to our guests
- Will maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Excel at communication
- Barista experience - minimum 1 year
- On time and reliable for every scheduled shift
- Available to work early mornings, weekends
- Adhere to store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security
- Prepare beverages to consistently following standard recipes or customized for guests, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Able to perform different tasks within the store during each shift
Colleen's Cookies LLC is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
- Generous tips
- Wages based upon experience
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Paid vacation after one year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Submit your resume here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org