Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team!
Please complete the form below to apply.
Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed, we are always on the look out for hard working new team members!
We are hiring full time front of the house staff!
Colleen's started with a bakery filled with cookies then expanded with the desire to provide a favorite neighborhood cafe serving coffee, breakfast, lunch, and sweets.
Our staff takes pride in the product we produce and provides exceptional customer service to whomever comes through our doors.
We offer a full service espresso bar, scratch kitchen for our pastries, breakfast and lunch, smoothies, and wine & beer. We are quick service - counter & table service. This position would include cashiering, back up beverage preparation, and server duties.
Colleen's is looking for someone who loves the small business environment, is a food service professional who enjoys working with a collaborative team, possess a strong work ethic, able to work in a fast paced environment, and who will work to ensure every customer feels welcome. If this is you, looking to join our team for the long haul, we’d love to meet you!
* Deliver the best experience to every customer, with a friendly and community-oriented attitude.
* Prepare and serve beverages consistently and serve food items with a sense of urgency.
* Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work, and special tasks.
* Maintain a clean and inviting environment for customers and team members.
* Be able and willing to work early morning, afternoon, and weekend shifts.
* Support your team in keeping the cafe clean and running smoothly.
* You have the ultimate customer service mindset; you love making someone else’s day better.
* You are proactive and self-motivated, with high standards for quality. You love coffee and you’re a quick learner.
* You love cultivating community, connection and conversation.
* You work well in a fast paced, highly social environment.
* You’re willing to adapt, innovate and work hard.
* You can remain calm, cool and collected during peak times and under stress.
High school diploma or GED.
* At least one year Experienced Barista crafting beverages on a manual machine.
* At least one year experience in customer service and/or hospitality.
* A strong background and emphasis on customer service.
* Must be able to lift/carry heavy items (i.e. boxes of coffee)
* Job requires long hours on your feet.
* Repeated motions with hands and wrists (i.e. tamping, pulling shots, steaming milk).
Great hours - cafe is open 7:00-2:00 daily. Wages based upon experience. Above average wages with generous tips, 401K matched, food plan, paid vacation after a year, opportunity for growth.
Complete the form below and attach your resume. We will give you a call to schedule an interview!
Upload your resume here and we look forward to meeting you!
Can't get your resume to upload?
Just send us your info to firstname.lastname@example.org